We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to assist in the delivery of projects from Planning, Execution, Performance Management to Closure.
This is an exceptional opportunity to gain end to end exposure to the full life cycle to our business.
You will play a key role in supporting the team with the administration and delivery of projects including managing project accounts, authority approvals, tenders and contractual review processes and scopes of work.
The key responsibilities for this role will include but not limited to:
- Create, maintain, and monitor comprehensive project documentation using company systems/software and industry standard techniques.
- Assist with the tender process for design and building infrastructure projects from inception through to submission.
- Assist with the management and coordination of internal resources and third-party consultants/suppliers in the execution of projects.
- Assist with developing project scopes, planning, and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders to ensure implementation and delivery are sound and achievable.
- Establish strong working relationship with senior management and operations team.
Qualifications and Experience
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have:
- Tertiary Qualification in Project Management/Construction Management/Architecture/Building Design would be highly desirable.
- Strong client relationship skills with the ability to influence and negotiate at a high level.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Clear and confident written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Synergy and project management software.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing business needs within PlanPac.
- Diligent WHS knowledge and administration
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate strong leadership capability, proven relationship building and people management skills, complemented with well-developed communication, interpersonal and influencing abilities.
To apply, please click on the link below or alternatively email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.