Planpac is seeking an Administration Officer
Planpac is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm headquartered in Townsville and working throughout Australia and in PNG. We are a dynamic and friendly team with expertise in design, planning, project and contract management. Our diverse portfolio of projects includes residential, commercial, and industrial buildings for clients from the private sector, all levels of government and international aid agencies.
We are seeking an experienced administrator for our Townsville office with a strong focus on accounts payable and maintenance of administrative systems.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop, implement and maintain effective administrative systems, including systems relating to the areas of Finance, IT and our Integrated Business Management System (IMBS) for Quality Assurance.
- Accounts receivable, payable and payroll verification.
- Maintain company registers.
- Provide support to the Finance Manager.
Experience & Qualifications:
- At least 5 years of experience in an administrative/accounts role.
- This role requires a strong focus and knowledge of Xero, Office Suites, and the ability to learn new computer applications, including practice management software (Synergy).
- Bookkeeping, accounting, or business administration qualifications highly regarded.
- Knowledge of dual currency would be an advantage
- Sound verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team.
Enquiries: Frances Thomson 47721300
Applications close: 31 May 2022